Monday, March 10, 2008

My Goals

Since Fenrirwulf has shared his goals, I suppose I should share mine.

  • I want a job that allows me to express my creativity versus a boring desk job.
  • I want to live somewhere that is peaceful and quiet so that I can explore that creativity (please note, as I write this at 10:00PM EDT that my next door neighbors are shooting off firecrackers and disturbing the concentration I'd normally use on my writing).
  • I want to raise as much of our own food as possible for our own health. I want to know where our food comes from, what it was fed, how it was treated and that there were no hormones or unnecessary chemicals used before it was slaughtered and processed.
  • I want to find a group of like-minded people with whom to spend time and further explore my chosen religious path.
  • I want to be closer to my family and learn some of the knowledge of my grandparents' generation before it is lost to my generation forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment